Are you the owner of a Delaware based business, trying to boost your sales through your online store, but finding it tough to get potential clients to visit your website? Chances are that the agency that you entrusted the task of designing your website did not optimize the same properly. Major search engines like Google rank websites higher in the SERP (search engine result pages) depending on various factors such as:
- Proper linking: Your website’s index page should contain links to its other pages at both the top and the bottom. This allows the search engine’s spider to crawl through all of your pages and index their contents.
- Alt Tag: Search engines cannot see images. Therefore, you should include “alt” tags containing a textual description with all images on your website. If possible, include the keyword in these descriptions.
- Keywords: They play an extremely important role in boosting the rankings of your site. Apart from the main keyword, you should also include synonyms of the same. For example, a person searching for boots might be hunting for shoes that you are promoting. You should also include long tail keywords, which are a variant of the main keyword and contain additional details. Therefore, use keywords like “brown hiking shoes” instead of “shoes.”
- Local marketing: You should always try to capture the local market first before trying to tap international audiences. Therefore, include the name of your city along with the keywords. As you reside in Delaware, alter the keywords and include the name of your city too. For example, change the long tail keyword mentioned above to “brown hiking shoes in Delaware.”
- Backlinks: Including links from blogs and websites that have a high ranking and niche compatible with yours plays a huge role in boosting your website’s SERP. You can achieve this goal by posting informational blogs on their blog page and include a link pointing to your website.
- Content: Google loves websites containing fresh and regularly updated content, relevant to the services and goods that site promotes. Therefore, include a blog on your website and upload rich and relevant content as frequently as possible. Do not forget to include keywords relevant to your site in those posts.\
- Videos: Create a YouTube account, upload videos of your products & services on it, and put a link pointing to that particular product or service on your website in the description field of the videos.
Hire a professional
Instead of relying on amateurs to perform the above-mentioned tasks, hire the services of a professional Delaware SEO Company. Ensure that you check their credibility by reading testimonials posted by their clients, on the testimonial section of their website. Boost traffic to your site with the help of a trustworthy and reliable Delaware SEO Company.